August 5, 2007

What's Here and What's Coming Soon

Just a quick FYI.

The two studies below come from two of my most recent speaking engagements-both of which were affiliated with my home church. The first is from our College retreat to Fall Creek Falls in Tennessee. The second is the notes from the last time I spoke in "Big Church" (ha ha - yeah, that's what we call it! You call it that too, admit it, lol).

I chose these two studies because 1.) I think they exemplify the basis for 1road1passion, and 2.) you just don't here much preaching like this anymore. Please understand, I'm not trying to put myself on a pedestal-it is only by God's grace that I found guys like John Piper, Jeff Noblit, and others who have, through their sermons, instilled this in me. Much of what you will read here is just a product of their teaching. God still has solid Bible teachers all over the US, though they are getting fewer and farther between.

Over the fall semester, things are really going to be crazy here. I've got four internet classes and a full time job to juggle along with teaching on Wednesday nights. I may not be able to keep something going here every week, but hopefully time will allow.

I pray that you will learn something of use here and that you will help us spread the truth all over the world!

Thanks in advance and God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I hope to see you soon.